Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The night before Christmas

 The night before Christmas, and all the gifts are wrapped...



I love the look of all the gifts under the tree just ready and waiting for morning.

The stockings are stuffed.
Notice that Kinslie's doesn't have a name on it...  I wanted to sew their names myself so I started with Ella's and when Lucas saw that Ella's had a name and his didn't he was a little sad so I had to be sure that his had his name on it before Christmas...  Kinslie's still doesn't have a name.  I may have to wait till next year.


No comments: