Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Nails

For new years I decided to add a little bit of sparkle to my nails.    I used a nude polish that I found at CVS called Spoiled by Wet n Wild, color  -Show Me Some Skin.  It was only $2 and it has a thick flat brush that made the polish go on really great.  I haven't had any trouble with it staying on either.  I'm not sure why I usually pay $6 or more for polish.  I think I'll go back for more!  The sparkles are essie, color  -set in stones.





It's a lot of fun.  I just wish we were going to a fun New Years party...  too bad Brian gave me the flu!  I'm getting over it now, thankfully!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!


No comments: