Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tomorrow is The Day

Yesterday I had my last OB appointment. We are still set to be induced tomorrow! Brian and I will go to Jupiter Medical Center at 6:30am. My parents will come to stay with Ella. One of my doctors will come soon after getting settled to break my watter and start Pitocin. Or as Dr. Kaufman calls it "vitamin P" :o) As of my check up yesterday I have dilated to 3cm and am 75% effaced and the baby is almost to a -1 station. He said that he didn't think we would have to use too much pitocin and that it should be a smooth and easy induction. Especially knowing how well my delivery was when Ella was induced. (only about 5 hours from start to end) So I was very encouraged by the visit with Dr. Kaufman and I'm super excited about meeting our little Lucas!

We are resting in knowing that God will give grace for anything that might come our way with this labor and delivery and are already rejoicing in the gift of life we will get to experience!

We will post details and pictures as soon as we can so check back soon!


My last "big belly" picture! 5-6-08 39 weeks

No comments: