Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hooked up

It's almost 3:00pm and I am finally hooked up to the moniters and IV for pitocin! The beds the hospital had open this morning were filled with ladies in labor so we had to wait for another bed to open this afternoon. We came in around 1:00 and now that I am set up it's just a matter of waiting for the labor to get started! I am thankful that it still looks like we will have this baby today!

As I was at home this morning waiting I was reminded by my dear Mother that we may make plans but it is the Lord's plan that will be done. Proverbs 16:9 "The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."

So as I sit and wiat for the pain to begin I will get to spend some sweet time with Brian. We may watch a movie or just chat. ...More to come!

No comments: