Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Such a sweet day

We had such a sweet night and day today! Each time I hold him close I seem to see a new feature that is so precious! You can see his blond hair in these pics. I just can't seem to get over his pouty chin and turned up little nose! Mostly I see Brian in him so it will be neat to see how he changes as he grows!
Yes he does actually open his eyes I just haven't been able to catch it on camera yet! They are dark blue!... for now.

Lucas and I are both doing so well! We plan to head home mid morning tomorrow and attemp life with two children!

No comments: