Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Friday, April 25, 2008

Showered with Blessings!

Today I was surprised with a sweet baby shower! And when I say surprised... I mean SURPRISED! The girls planning the shower and my family did such a great job keeping it a secret from me! Everyone said I am fun to surprise but I think it's just because I'm completely oblivious! Especially being pregnant, my mind just isn't putting simple things together like that!

My, oh so sneaky, friend Chelsea and I were going to run a couple of errands and she needed to "stop at this little tea shop for a wedding gift for a friend" and there were all these friends of mine sitting there! It took hearing surprise and Bev saying "this is your baby shower" before I actually put it all together! :o) How sweet of a surprise it was to have my Mother, Sister, Grandmother and dear sisters in Christ there to be excited and praise the Lord with me about our upcoming arrival of Lucas! They truly showered me with love and gracious gifts!

Thanks to all of you!

No comments: