Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coming Soon... Baby Boy

Monday morning I had my weekly OB visit. After getting checked my doctor said that we could schedule to be induced if I wanted to. He said I was only 1 cm dilated but 50% effaced and the baby is at a -2 station. In other words, well on our way to being ready. Since I was induced with Ella and that went so well Brian and I had been talking about that being a posability again. So we scheduled an induction for May 7th, if little Lucas doesn't decide to come before then, that is! To quote Dr. Litt, "I wouldn't be surprised to see this baby soon" The Doctor said that since I am showing such signs of being ready for labor it should be a very easy induction! Sounds good to me! :o)

I'm really super excited to meet this little boy of ours, so knowing when is kind of fun! Brian seems to think he'll be early but we'll just have to wait and see! It's all in the Lords timing!

No comments: