Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome New School Year

I have no idea if I will ever get caught up from Christmas till now but I just decided that if I don't just start blogging again...  I may never do it.

     Today was our first day of Home-School!!!  Ella is in 1st grade now and Lucas is in K4.  It was a great first day.  A little slow going and only 10 minutes after starting I realized Kinslie had a fever and it seems that she has the Hand, Foot and Mouth disease.  I let her watch a movie and she fell asleep so we actually had a surprisingly smooth first day.   Next Thursday we will start our Classical Conversations (CC) group on Thursdays and I'm super excited about that.
     Here are pictures of Ella and Lucas at their desks in the "new" school room!



     And here is a picture of Kinslie from over the summer so that she's not left out of this post.  She was watching Brian blows bubbles with his gum...  Bubble Lips!


Lovingly, the long lost blogger

No comments: