Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and cultivate faithfulness. Psalm 37:3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search this Blog

Labels

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Time Flys...

...when you're having FUN!
Our Dear, Long-lost, Friends and Family,
       It has bee 2 years, 8 months and 27 days since I last posted on this blog.  I've never been a faithful blogger but I have recently been inspired to get back to it.  I simply want this to be a way to keep our long distance family and friends updated with pictures and a close up look at some of our little adventures in life.  During Kinslie's first year I was pretty good at sending an e-mail each month with some pictures but since she is a year now I don't take those monthly pictures anymore.  This way I can post a little note and a few pics more often.
       Since I'm "new-again" at blogging I'm not 100% sure but I think if you put your e-mail address in the box on the right hand side (scroll down a bit) you will get an e-mail each time I post so you can stay up to date with us more easily.
     I hope that you enjoy this and I pray that my heart will stay faithful to this task of love.


Our Family about the time of our last post:



The kids now:
(yes it's true...  I don't have even one pic of all of us together since in the last 9 months. -totally embarrassed-)

No comments: